A downloadable game for Windows
My entry for the Ludum Dare 37 compo, a game made in 48 hours.
This is version 1.1 with bugfixes and some addditional features.
A round-based simulation game in which you try to build a spaceship in 30 days and leave Earth.
Hire workers, assign them tasks to build and research spaceship technology and finish contracts to get money. Every day 3 workers can be hired that have stats for different categories, which can be influenced by world events. Workers can die and blow up spaceship parts if you're not careful. Your highscore will be determined by how many ship parts you were able to finish and/or start.
- World Events happening at a chance of 33% instead 100%
- Blowig up a ship part happens at a chance of 50% now instead of 100% (for workers that are too low in regards to other workers)
- Expected output length too short for 4 numbers (cut off)
- Rear Thrusters in score calculated wrong
- Explain S,M,L in Help
- Add close button to popups
- Score screen
- Outro (occurring if at least Main Chassis is built)
- Game ends when ship finished
- Gold can be set at the start (10k to 250k)
- Options menu with resolution and music
- Shamelessly added credits in "Help"
- Added program icon
- Fixed 3 days to 30 days
- Fixed game not starting... not enough sleep.
Simply extract the .zip file and start the .exe to play.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.